COVENTRY LADIES’ KENNEL SOCIETY- OPEN SHOW – 1.01.19
I was extremely pleased with my entry & the quality of dogs especially the puppies, although one or two showed with excessive exuberance which affected their placings today. My thanks to all exhibitors and the Coventry Committee for my enjoyable day.
1. Evans & Butler’s Amazon Pure Russian D super youngster developing so well & of good substance. Very good head & muzzle. Well placed ears & good eyes. Good forechest, straight front with neat compact tight feet. Very good front & rear assembly giving very sound movement BPIB, PGp 1, RBPIS
2. Jones’ Cara Iz Zoosfery (IMP RUS) B such a lovely head with very feminine expression a quality bitch. Good neck, shoulders & front. So well balanced all round & so good on the move.
3. Mycroft’s Sant Kreal Jewel For Supeta (IMP RUS) B
1. Plummer’s Aritaur Ginerosity B nicely balanced bitch. Good head & muzzle, correct eyes and ears. Good overall proportions. Slightly longer in loin. Correct topline and front & rear construction. Sound on the move.
1. Groves’ Lateagain Gold Dust JW B well made & compact. Correct wedge head with clean cheeks. Good equal angulation front & rear, well let down to brisket. Sufficient forechest, good topline. Clean balanced movement. RBOB
2. Plummer’s Aritaur Ginerosity B
3. Sammons’ Luftez Sirius D
1. Jones’ Korifey Dark Knight JW ShCM D striking lad in profile. Excellent wedge shaped head, correct balance clean skull to full foreface with just enough underjaw. Strong clean neck. Good return to upper arm with good elbow placement. In good hard condition. Movement ground covering & true. BOB Gp1
2. Plummer’s Grafmax Alfie Boe JW D another quality lad . Good head & eye, slightly arched neck. Well developed in forechest with a good spring of ribs. Well balanced in front & rear moving out well with easy strides.
3. Groves & Lafford’s Lateagain Satisfaction JW D
1. Leech’s Camnoire Halo At Nandobears B a compact bitch but with size & substance, typical in outline. Dark eyes & gentle expression, strong muzzle, correct bite. Level back & nicely angulated front & rear quarters. She moved with ease around the ring showing reach & drive. .BPIB
2. Leech’s Kredor Sir Robert Peel At Mileoak (IMP USA) D a very nice white & black lad but excited to be in the ring. Masculine & substantial throughout strong in bone. Broad skull, dark eyes correct ear set. Powerful neck well laid shoulders deep brisket. Moved well once settled.
1. Leech’s Mileoak Samwell Tarley D showed excellent type. Head of correct proportions, broad skull, well set ears, good deep muzzle & correct bite. Level topline, correct slope to his croup & coat in good condition. Elbows well let down. Strong rear quarters & well bent stifles. Moving with power & drive BOB
2. Leech’s Kredor Sir Robert Peel At Mileoak (IMP USA) D
1. Coldwell’s Zentaur Ain’t No Thang JW Sh CM B good type & balanced in proportions another quality male. Head of correct proportions strong muzzle, neck well set on . Broad in chest with good depth, correct spring of rib. Moved fluidly around the ring showing reach & strong drive, handled & presented well. RBOB, Wk Best RBOB
1. Willis-Impey & Anthony’s Abacab’s Kuma B really nice type, good size & shape with a balanced
feminine head. Good dark eye & dark mask. Nice reach of neck, good bone & feet, good topline. Moved true & correct. BPIB
2. Chaffe’s Vom Hause Luna’s Dumpe (IMP DNK) D lovely balanced head ears of a good size & well
placed. Balanced angulations . Moved well.
3. Powell’s Panelma Apollo To Riverstock D
1. Parker’s Coltrana My Cool Dude D pleasing head strong and broad, correct bite, nice arch to neck. Good
shoulder & topline. Straight front well angulated. Excellent feet and moved well
1. Borne’s Trevearl Black Velvet B Large dog of good substance. Alert broad shaped head good bite.
Strong straight front good neck & shoulders. Moved with lots of drive RBOB
2. Evan’s Paloduro Gold Dollar At Maddiecass JW D masculine head neat ears, dark eyes & good
expression. Clean good shoulders straight front. Moved well.
1. Powell’s Juffther A New Hope For Riversrock D strong well made dog throughout with a great outline.
Good head, eye & expression. Good for bone & feet, well laid shoulder. Firm topline maintained on the move. Good angulation front & rear. Moved freely, true & correct. BOB Gp3
2. Borne’s Dortmund Doging Bullets At Trevearl D another strong well made dog. Strong head broad skull
defined stop. Good front construction matched by strong quarters. Moved freely but didn’t quite cover the ground as well as 1.
1. Simms & Eagles’ WWP18 Articskies Artful Dodget At Spiritmist D largest in this class but obviously
puppyish, attractive expression. Pleasing head & dark eye, strong neck. Strong forechest & depth. Good topline & chest right down to tight elbows. Shown in good coat & condition. Scored well in movement light on his feet. BPIB Gp3
2. Tinker’s Zaltana Kiss My Paws At Lolotea (IMP POL) D another lovely striking lad. Correct head shape
& proportions. Almond eyes, neat ears set correctly. Level topline & well muscled hindquarters moved well. Pushed hard for top spot
3. Needham & McIntyre’s Dreamwolves Vive La Reign B
1. Tinker’s Zaltana Midnight Express At Lolotea (IMP POL) ShCM D nice shape in profile, masculine but
still a fox type head. Equal angulation front & rear. Good depth & breadth to chest. Holding his firm topline, I found him strong in movement being light & effortless. BOB
2. John’s Azgard Kapma For Alepenkye B beautiful foxy head with good erect ear set. Well angulated front & rear. Lovely topline standing & on the move. Legs parallel with pasterns slightly sloping. Carries herself very well good mover. RBOB
3. Lapteva & Troskot’s Heartbreaker Kid Legend Of The Spirit In Ambersnow (IMP POL) D
1. McIntyre’s Dreamwolves Celtic Queen B pretty eye-catching girl nice outline. Liked her head &
expression. Very well proportioned with correct ratio of leg length to depth of chest. Standing on good bone. Once settled moved out really well.
2. Cunningham’s Icebex In The Valley Of Elah B pretty feminine bitch with a lovely expression. Almond
shaped correct set eyes. Moderate oval bone of good length & proportions. Overall a balanced & nicely proportioned bitch. Sound correct movement.
3. Simm’s Articskies Thunder Snow D
1. Bailey’s Harpan’s Hudson Bay Via Akna Canadian Eskimo Dog D well proportioned head & body, with
well set ears & eyes. Plenty of bone & neat feet. Good depth to chest with ample ribbing. Topline held on the move. Just piped 2 today on movement and maturity BP
2. Southgate’s Empress Elivira V Rosherta ( IMP NLD) Great Dane B Beautiful puppy presented herself
well standing & moving. Lovely head & expression. Good forechest, well laid shoulders, good topline & tuck up, nicely angulated. One to watch for the future
3. Eston’s Shadlian Grand Entrance Russian Black Terrier B
1. Darlow’s Iceclimb Ascent Alaskan Malamute D Good strong outline , strong head with broad skull, dark
eyes & broad muzzle. Good in forechest & great bone. Correct course coat, well muscled. Correct angulation both front & rear. Moved with drive & purpose. Still developing so more to come with this male.
2. Eston’s Shadlian Grand Entrance Russian Black Terrier B exuberant puppy who wouldn’t settle today.
Another quality puppy very feminine. Very good head correct eye shape & colour. Good reach of neck. In correct proportion, plenty of bone & substance. Good topline with height at the withers.
1. Darlow’s Iceclimb On Point Alaskan Malamute B Feminine bitch good proportions. Good head piece with broad skull, good depth to muzzle. Small well furred ears correctly placed, good eye shape. Well developed forechest, well ribbed & good length of loin for a bitch. Thoroughly enjoying her day out moving energetically & showing her great reach & drive.
1. Griffin & Grierson’s Griffindane Athos Great Dane D correct head planes, good flat cheeks & square
muzzle. Good dentition & eye set. Well off for substance & bone but retains elegance. Good width of chest, straight front & cat feet. Moved freely & well.
2. Needham’s Akna Archangel With Innugati Canadian Eskimo Dog B good in head with well placed ears .
Strong in neck into well placed shoulder . Nice front assembly & forechest, standing on good feet. Moves true and soundly
1. Bailey’s CAN Ch Articice Qimmiq G-Amorak Avec Akna ( IMP CAN ) Canadian Eskimo Dog D
Impresses in head & substance. Strength all through broad & well proportioned. Well boned & shown in hard condition. Powerful in front assembly deep chest with ample ribbing. Ground covering stride & moved fluently. BAVNSC Gp 2
2. Needham’s CAN CH Articice Qimmiq Jasper With Innugati (IMP CAN) Canadian Eskimo Dog D striking looking lad another with strength throughout. Good in head, broad skull & dark eye. Stocky neck leading to moderate shoulders. Good well sprung ribs. Moved true with a good driving action.
AV WK Veteran (8,3)
1. Coldwell’s CH Zentaur Tee Tea Effen JW ShCM Newfoundland B well boned with balanced outline. Good head with broad skull, deep square muzzle & correct bite. Strong neck, good width to forechest. Well sprung rib cage carried well back & correct length to loin. Handled well so sound & in good condition. Showing good reach & drive in profile. Best Veteran
2. John’s Rajarani Koko For Alepenkye JW Siberian Husky B very feminine with a lovely expression. Good head, strong neck. Good topline & tailset. Presented in good order. Good on the move with strong rear driving action.
3. Cunningham’s Icehowlers She’s The One For Icebex JW Siberian Husky B
Adult 1. Dobermann Jones’ Korifey Dark Knight JW D 2. Bailey’s CAN Ch Articice QimmiQ G-Amorak Avec Akna ( IMP CAN ) Canadian Eskimo Dog D 3. Rottweiler Powell’s Juffther A New Hope For Riversrock D 4. Bernese Mountain Dog Granger’s Orlando Bloom At Jaybiem JW ShCM
Puppy 1. Dobermann Evans & Butler’s Amazon Pure Russian D 2. Leonberger Todd’s Melspury Desert Juniper D 3. Siberian Husky Simms & Eagles’ WWP18 Articskies Artful Dodget At Spiritmist D 4. Bullmastiff Buchanan’s Senntino Super Duke D
Best of RBOB – Newfoundland Coldwell’s Zentaur Ain’t No Thang JW ShCM B