HUDDERSFIELD & DISTRICT CANINE ASSOCIATION
I would like to thank the committee for the invitation to judge and for their hospitality. I
really enjoyed my day and thank the exhibitors for bringing their lovely dogs for me to
go over. I was delighted to see that my Toy Group winner went BIS.
1,0)1. Hitchcock’s Bobitch Midnight in Georgia. What a lovely start to my day with this
gorgeous six month old fawn bitch; square in outline and with good substance for one so
young, she had a good turn of stifle and moved soundly. Feminine head with a rounded
skull, large dark expressive eyes, wrinkle well defined, good depth of chest and spring of rib.
BPIB & PG1 2. Vurgest’s Hunterspug Rainbow Dancer. This eight month old bitch was more
mature than first place and had soft small ears, defined wrinkle, dark nose and a good
spring of rib, preferred the eyes of first place.
Post Graduate (2,1a)
- Vurgest’s Hunterspug Rainbow Warrior. Just 8 months old, but mature and with plenty of substance, typical head with desired wrinkle, good turn of stifle and spring of rib, front still needs to tighten.
- Holmes’ Clodana Maverick at Dencas CW18 CJW18 JUN CH . This dog was soundly constructed with a straight front, broad chest, spring of rib and turn of stifle and he moved with purpose keeping a level topline. His head was masculine with dark round eyes and adequate wrinkle. BOB & G4 2. Vurgest’s Marbelton Rainbow Magic at Hunterspug. Attractive head on this fawn bitch with clearly defined wrinkle and dark expressive eyes, lost out to 1st on movement.
Post Graduate (1,0)
- Moss’ Ouzlewell Artful Dodger of Delphlands Black and white male in good coat of the correct texture with a moderately broad skull, dark eyes showing a small amount of white.
- Moss’ Tilashby Tanoshi of Delphlands. Mature black and white in profuse coat with broad skull, dark eyes, black nose and he kept a level topline when moving. BOB
Post Graduate (4,0a)
- Green’s Moetica William at Rubywings. Tricolour male in abundant coat with a rounded skull, large heavily fringed ears, dark eyes and defined stop; he moved freely and soundly. 2. Foynes’ Lafay Has the Last Word with Amicae This red and white bitch was not in the same coat as 1st but had a slightly rounded skull, dark eyes, black nose and a sweet expression; good depth of chest and fine bone. 3. Green’s Sukanto Elluva Ticklemouse for Rubywings
- Foynes & May’s Lafay Petite Etoile JW. Dainty, well balanced dog with fine bone and sound movement; he had good head proportions with dark eyes, black nose and large ears with plenty of feathering and an abundant coat. BOB & TG3 2. Morley & Hitchcock’s Elfuego Bombastic. Black & white male, close up to 1st, with rounded skull, dark eyes and pigment, good ears ; not as profuse in coat as 1st but with a long well-fringed plume 3. Green & George-Evans Jorgealin Moon Shine JW
- Davenport’s Greyport Endeavour (Peke). This eleven month old fawn dog was in full but not excessive coat with a black mask, dark lustrous eyes, black nose and wide open nostrils; he moved soundly and with typical roll. BAVNSC Puppy 2. Holroyd’s Kelembra Lady of Desire (Pom) This nine month old red sable bitch had a flat skull, small ears, dark sparkling eyes, black nose, correct mouth just lost out to 1st on maturity.
Post Graduate (4,1a)
- Taylor’s Pet Pursuit Eternal moment (Australian Silky Terrier) This 2 year old bitch won this class with her sound driving movement, she had high set V shaped ears, dark eyes and a straight silky coat. 2. Henshall’s Gemolli Antique Velvet JW (Italian Greyhound) Fawn bitch who had large expressive eyes, fine muzzle, dark nose and scissor bite. She is a quality bitch but was not moving as well today as 1st. 3. Holroyd’s Kelembra King of Dazzle (Pom)
Open(5,1a) Lovely quality class
- Henshall’s Gemolli Antique Tapestry JW (Italian Greyhound) Lovely feminine bitch with
large expressive eyes, long narrow skull and scissor bite. She is well constructed with an
arched neck, good depth of chest and correct topline and moved freely. BAVNSC & G2
- Morley & Hitchcock’s Mezrab Red to Talk to Lizlanmor (Peke) Lovely young dog close up
to 1st with a moderately long coat of correct texture, quality head with dark round eyes,
defined stop and black mask, moving soundly with typical roll. 3. Green’s Vouzime Queen
Elsa over Samorrey (Maltese)
- Fothergill’s Diamonchi Mister Moon JW (S/C Chihuahua) I have judged this cream dog
previously and loved him then and my opinion hasn’t changed. He has an apple domed skull,
large flaring ears, dark round eyes, definite stop and scissor bite. He is so sound and
moves briskly and with drive. Pleased to see him go BIS 2. Henshall’s Gemolli Antique
Tapestry JW (Italian Greyhound) 3. Foynes & May’s Lafay Petite Etoile JW (Papillon)
- Holmes’ Clodana Maverick at Dencas CW18 CJW18 JUN CH (Pug)
TOY PUPPY GROUP
- Hitchcock’s Bobitch Midnight in Georgia (Pug) 2. Davenport’s Greyport Endeavour (Peke)
- Entwistle’s Dorentys Fancy That (L/C Chihuahua) 4. Entwistle’s Donami Toffee Luvs
Dorenty (S/C Chihuahua)
AV Toy, Special Veteran (4,0a)
- Henshall’s Ch Gemolli Joie De Vivre JW ShCM (Italian Greyhound) Such sound movement on this 8 year old quality bitch who had lovely dark eyes, dark nose, full dentition, long arched neck, straight front, good depth of chest and turn of stifle. 2. Austin’s Ch Mairchis Blossom JW (L/C Chihuahua) 10 year old red and white bitch with large dark eyes, large flaring ears, apple domed skull and good overall construction enabling her to move briskly and with drive. 3. Foyne & May’s Travelling by Moonlight to Amicae (Papillon)
AV Toy, Good Citizen
- Austin’s Ch Mairchis Blossom JW (L/C Chihuahua)(see 2nd in Veteran) 2. Green & George-Evans Jorgealin Moon Shine JW (Papillon) Well balanced dog in abundant coat with dark rounded eyes, black nose, medium neck and he moved freely and soundly. 3. Green’s Sukanto Elluva Ticklemouse for Rubywings