THE NORTHERN CAVALIER KING CHARLES SPANIEL SOCIETY
50TH ANNIVERSARY OPEN BREED CLUB SHOW
An exciting invitation to judge my first Cavalier King Charles Spaniel breed club show run by the Northern. It was a very well organised show with a lovely atmosphere and a happy occasion with the club celebrating its 50th Anniversary with 2 beautiful cakes and Bucks Fizz. I had an entry of 77 making 112 entries of quality dogs and bitches. I enjoyed the entry very much and was pleased with my line-ups and was impressed by my final winners all of whom I hope will have bright futures. I feel that I should mention that the rear movement needs attention as many moved so close behind and lacked drive, some exhibitors must watch the presentation. The condition of a few exhibits were just too under-weight. I must thank all the exhibitors for their entries and their acceptance of my decisions, the officers and committee for having me and my present.
VETERAN DOG 1entry
- MANGHAMS’ GARLOUCHI JUST MAGIC OF CHARNAVALE JW I was very impressed by this 9 year old boy, lovely head shape with nearly flat skull between furnished well presented ears with good carriage, nice blaze with love heart lozenge. Gentle expression from large dark clear eyes. Good neck length, shoulders into level back and well set on and held tail with lovely wagging action. Compact deep body with ribs well sprung back, nicely angulated front and back. Presented in clean well broken Blenheim silky jacket with nice feathering, straight moderately boned legs, still has good muscle tone behind. Stylish mover with nice forward reach just fraction close behind but drives out so well.
SPECIAL VINTAGE DOG 1 entry
- WALKERS’ KOROLEVSKY IOSIF ShCM another dog in excellent condition with muscle tone of nice size and balance so well presented in a beautiful well broken silky chestnut and white jacket with lovely feathering. At 11.5 years has retained a lovely head shape with correct skull between his well set ears of lovely length with feathering, large dark expressive eyes and correct foreface, padding and lips. Head carried on moderate length of neck into clean laid back shoulders, firm level back over compact body with depth, substance with ribs well sprung back, correctly angulated. Straight moderately boned and balanced legs with compact feet well feathered. Moved out well with very positive ground coverage little close at front, driving sound rear action.
MINOR PUPPY DOG 1entry
- RENAUDS’ TORAYLAC KIT CARSON FOR ELLENAUD of good size and compact shape with correct angles to both his fore and hindquarters. Good head with almost flat skull, correct ear set, stop little steep, dark eyes little small, just a baby needing a little more fill nice foreface. Firm back, drops away at croup to tail. Compact body with enough depth for his 8 months of age. Nicely broken Blenheim jacket with some feathering coming. Needed to be encouraged on the move, once settled toed in slightly at front and was close behind did have a lovely happy tail.
PUPPY DOG 3 entries 1 abs
- RIX’ RICKSBURY ROYAL HERITAGE very impressive on the stance, nice to go over this 9 months well marked and broken Blenheim having a good silky texture just retaining some puppy fluff. Lovely head shape, almost flat skull between well set long ears well feathered, round gentle expressive eyes nice fill under, good foreface tapering with some padding, black nose. Good length of neck into well laid back shoulders, compact body with firm level backline, correct tail set and carriage with feathering. Short coupled well sprung ribs on a body with depth. Angulated front, depth to chest straight moderate boned legs and compact feet. Muscular hindquarters, good return of stifle. Sound free light mover with good rear drive. Well handled to BPD BPiS
- LEES’ KELRICK STARS COME OUT Not quite as mature this 9 months old, presented in a very flashy well marked chestnut and white silky coat. Liked his head shape, correct skull marked well with nice blaze and lozenge, correctly positioned ears nicely feathered, shallow stop, eyes of good size set a little close, tapered foreface. Correct overall size and shape well developed body with good angles both ends. Short compact back falling away to lower set tail. Happy tail on the move with good stride little close at front and at rear.
JUNIOR DOG 1 entry
- LOVELS’ PASCAVALE HUDSON AT LOVETRAC 15 months old very impressive on the stance with a lovely outline. Masculine correctly marked head, shallow stop, filled in under open dark gentle eyes well set apart, foreface could be slightly longer, cushioned lips, black nose. Moderate length of neck into well laid back shoulders into a short level backline and well set and nicely carried feathered tail. Compact body with well sprung back ribs with short loin, good depth of chest well angulated into straight moderately boned legs with tight compact feet well feathered. Beautiful silky flat rich well marked Blenheim coat with feathering. Well turned stifle nicely muscled quarters and straight hocks. Impressive stylish mover covering the ground with reach and drive just needs to settle at rear foot, tail well set on with happy wag just a fraction upturned. BD. ResBIS and BOS.
MAIDEN DOG 2 entries
- SAXONS’ LYNMILY PRIDE AND JOY FOR MARLROSE very nice size and correct balance to this 15 months old, he looks long on the stance due to the more solid markings of his rich Blenheim jacket. Good masculine head almost nearly flat skull, nice stop, round black eyes with gentle expression well filled in under, black nose on correct foreface. Good length of neck well laid shoulder firm back nice set tail correctly carried with nice wag. Angulated front and rear with good muscle tone. Body has depth but could carry more weight and have better spring to his ribs. Straight, moderately boned legs, furnished compact feet having positive ground coverage with drive just a little close at foot, sound forward reach.
- Kelrick Stars Come Out
NOVICE DOG 1 entry
- CROSSLEYS’ TAMELINE DANTE. This boy is quite heavily marked which makes him look long but he is balanced with a stylish head correct almost flat skull, correctly held and placed ears nice feathering, gentle expression from round dark eyes, well cushioned foreface of correct length. Strong moderate neck well laid-back shoulders into a firm short backline to croup and well set and carried feathered tail just a little upturned. Has correctly developed angles front and rear on a deep body with ribs well sprung and back into a short loin, all covered with a beautifully conditioned flat heavily marked raven black silky coat and tri with nice feathering. Balanced and boned legs with padded compact feet well feathered one criticism would have liked feet feathering cleaner. This dog is very elegant on the move and has a fabulous side stride and really uses his reach and drive which is sound.
GRADUATE DOG 2 entries
- CRANES’ CRANVALE WASHINGTON JW this well broken Blenheim cuts an impressive stance across the ring being of nice size and overall balance presented in a nicely conditioned silky coat with correct feathering. Stronger masculine head almost flat skull between his well set and hung ears, nice dark round eyes, well filled underneath, shallow stop, correct muzzle length a little thick padding to lips. Head carried well on slightly arched neck into well laid back shoulders with a firm level backline. Well bodied with ribs well sprung and back into short loin. Good angulated forequarters with depth to chest, well muscle hindquarters with good return of stifle. Forelegs well boned moved little close at foot, but very sound rear drive.
- FOX’ LYNMILY MISTER BLUE SKY very attractive shaped head correctly marked blaze with lozenge, dark eyes could be larger, shallow stop, correct muzzle length with nice lips. Enough neck to shoulders, firm back over a body with depth little short in rib making him little long in loin. Attractive broken Blenheim flat silky jacket, conditioned and presented so well. Good depth to forequarters well angled would have liked more hindquarter development, balanced legs moderate bone with compact feet. Playing his handler up on the move it was difficult to assess his movement as he was pacing and paddling, but did settle in action carried his tail little gaily.
POST GRADUATE DOG 2 entries BLENHEIM OR TRI
- Tameline Dante
- LEES’ KELRICK FLAPJACK JW Nice to look at on the stance but felt that he lacked the balance of my winner. Attractive well marked Tri with a balanced nicely marked head with almost flat skull between his well set and hung furnished ears, large dark open eyes, just a fraction of white showing in one, shallow stop, lips fraction heavy, black nose. Slightly arched moderate neck into clean laid-back shoulders into angulated forequarters with depth of chest, straight well boned legs and compact feathered feet. Firm level backline slightly longer cast over a good depth of body, ribs well sprung needing to be further back into his loin. Beautiful presentation to his quality silky coat. Muscular hindquarters with correct return of stifle, stylish mover with sound driving action having enough reach at front but lacking the side stride of my winner and his outline was spoilt by carrying his tail too high.
POST GRADUATE DOG 2 entries B/T OR RUBY
- KYNASTONS’ GRANASIL VON TRAP JW elegant well balanced of lovely size and presents a nice outline on the stance. Masculine well shaped head, correct skull between well set long feathered ears, shallow stop between dark large round eyes with a gentle expression, correct muzzle and jaw. Good length to arched neck into clean laid back shoulders into firm back over a compact body of good proportions and angles, sprung ribs with short loin. Raven black and rich tan silky coat in lovely condition with good feathering. Good depth to chest straight well boned legs and tight well feathered feet. Muscular hindquarters good return of stifle and short let down hocks, one of the soundest dogs on the day, free mover holding topline and wagging tail correctly on the move with good reach and drive. RBD
- SPALLS’ KORRAINES PEAKY BLINDER AT LLAPSTTAM a much smaller build and not as bodied as the 1 but he is a much younger dog at 14 months. Smaller head shape well constructed, eyes little closer together and not as large but having a gentle expression, shallow stop, good jaw. Slight arching to enough neck length, would like more forequarter angulation, depth of chest. Straight well boned and balanced legs compact feet well furnished. Short body well ribbed back, lovely presentation to his Black and Tan jacket with nice feathering. Positive free mover who covered the ground well outline spoilt by high set on and carried tail.
LIMIT DOG 3 entries
- KYNASTONS’ GRANSASIL GOLDEN NUGGET an attractive Ruby whole colour with a lovely rich red coat with long silky texture and nice feathering. Best of heads, masculine broad almost flat skull between his well positioned ears with plenty of feathering. Stop a little steep but not spoiling his gentle expression from his large round dark eyes, correct muzzle length and lips. Best of arched necks into well laid shoulders, compact level backline and well set and carried tail. Lovely body condition with nice weight and sprung back ribs, correct depth and angles to the front, and muscular well developed rear angles and short hocks. Straight well balanced and boned legs with compact furnished feet, stylish free and sound move with correct action front and rear, nice happy tail well carried.
- PRICES’ OUZLEWELL’S LIKELY LAD FOR ALMONROYD Nice size and shape to this well marked and broken Blenheim well conditioned long silky coat with feathering. Slightly stronger masculine head broader in skull nicely positioned and held ears well feathered. Big round eyes little closer together with shallow stop, correct muzzle length, black nose. Compact body with well sprung ribs just carrying too much weight which showed on the move with a body roll. Good angulation front and rear with depth to chest straight well boned and balanced legs and compact tight feet with nice feathering. Positive free striding mover sound both ends correctly carried wagging tail
- WHITFIELDS’ BEVELMOUNT RED BEAUJOLAIS JW
OPEN DOG 3 entries 2 ABS
- DREWETTS’ BRYMARDEN HONEYCOMBE AT JUDYLAND JW an impressive 2 year old boy on the stance, has a masculine strong head, broad almost flat skull with high set on feathered ears, shallow stop with large round black eyes and lovely expression, correct muzzle and lips with padding. Would have liked a little more length to his arched neck, shoulders well back into a slightly longer cast back, slightly dipping as he stood. Muscular hindquarters, turned stifle short straight hocks. Well angled fore chest with moderate depth, straight balanced boned legs and tight well feathered feet. Good depth and substance to his well ribbed back body carrying a little too much weight. Beautiful presentation and condition to his quality marked and well broken Blenheim jacket with lovely feathering. Slight body roll but a stylish sound mover with good side stride with reach and drive, tail a little high flagged.
VETERAN BITCH 3 entries 2 ABS
- SOTTS’ LORPHILL LALIBERTIE Pretty 9 year old stylish compact bitch with a lovely outline and holding a firm top line on the stance and the move. Quality shaped head, well set on feathered ears, dark open large clear eyes with gentle expression. Arched neck of good length well set shoulders, well angulated front with depth to chest, straight moderately boned legs and feathered feet. Body with depth and substance and ribs well sprung back with short loin muscular hindquarters, good return of stifle and short straight hocks. Very well presented slightly wavy silky broken Blenheim coat. Lovely action and so sound with reach and drive with a very happy well carried and feathered tail.
SPECIAL VINTAGE BITCH 3 entries
- TURNBULLS’ PEAKEDOWNS PENNY LAYNE. Quality feminine bitch now into her 13th year and in super condition even retaining some muscle tone. Pretty well shaped and marked head, dark expressive large round gentle eyes, a shallow stop, holds head proudly on well arched moderate neck into laid back shoulders, a short firm level back over compact body with ribs well sprung. Correctly angled both ends with legs moderately boned of good balance and tight feet with nice feathering. Quality silky coat of broken Blenheim little wavy but in nice condition with feathering. Very sound free mover with a nice action, happy tail.
- HURST & WAKES’ LLUSTANT CONQUERESS another quality bitch 12 years old and looking good on the stance, very pretty well marked and broken silky Blenheim jacket with nice feathering. Correctly shaped head, markings make it just a little plain, dark kind eyes set closer either side of her shallow stop, short muzzle nice lips. Arched neck needing little more length well laid shoulders firm level backline. Compact body with good depth and substance, well angled both front and rear, well ribbed back with short loin. Moderate bone, balanced legs and tight compact feathered feet. Very sound mover with lovely action and happy wagging tail well feathered.
- KORNS’ SANDUSK CHARDONNAY JW
MINOR PUPPY BITCH 6 entries
- SANSOMS’ BYERMOOR CURTAIN CALL Surely a very promising show career is ahead of her. A stylish looking 7 months youngster sweet well marked head so well put together nice skull and foreface, large round black pools with such a gentle look, shallow stop, correct ears well feathered. Head carried proudly on an arched neck of length, good shoulders firm backline and well set and carried happy tail. Compact body well ribbed back short loin all covered in a beautifully presented clean heavily marked rich Blenheim coat with some feathering coming. Worked so well with her handler, very sound free mover lovely front action and drive from the rear.
- CLAYDONS’ BRYMARDEN BREEZE Although the same age as my winner this baby was just slightly more mature. I loved this divine head so well constructed and marked with that melting expression from large black eyes so well set apart either side of her shallow stop, long feathered leathers correctly set on, developed lips and button black nose. Moderately long arched neck into clean shoulders and compact body, with a firm back and correctly set tail with nice wag. Nicely angulated body so well developed for her age, sprung ribs, beautiful condition to her silky rich chestnut and pearl white broken jacket. Straight moderate boned legs and tight compact feet, unfortunately she let herself down on the move and decided that giving her handler a hard time was better than moving properly, I am sure once she learns her job she will be a big winner.
- SPALLS’ LLAPSTTAMS COME ALIVE
PUPPY BITCH 5 entries
- WARDS’ BEAUCO CHANTILLY LACE I think this pup has a lot of potential and was so beautiful on the stance I thought she had the most lovely shaped and marked head, with big round black eyes with such a melting expression, helped by a gentle stop, and high set on ears well feathered. Would prefer more length to her arched neck, compact body under a firm level back, correctly angled front with depth to chest, muscle tone evident in her hindquarters, set on tail with happy action, good return of stifle and short straight hocks. Straight moderate legs and tight cushioned feathered feet so well presented as was her long silky broken Blenheim coat. Stylish very sound mover with freedom, style, reach and drive.
- BROOKS’ MOONVALE MARTINI good size and shape to this compact youngster with a nice outline. Pretty head nice skull between her high set ears well feathered. Dark round eyes set well apart of her stop, would like more length to her foreface, black nose. Arched neck needing a little more length into a level back and nicely set and carried happy tail. Correct front and rear angles on a body with depth and substance, well sprung ribs short loin, stylish silky textured broken Blenheim coat with feathering coming. Moderately balanced and boned legs and compact feet. Moved out well just a little close at front and behind but had reach and drive.
- LINTONS’ THEKOP’S CINDERELLA
JUNIOR BITCH 9 entries 1 ABS lovely class with some quality youngsters
- SANSOMS’ BYERMOOR THE EMPRESS headed some beautiful bitches and certainly one with a future having all the qualities needed with the right proportions and just looks fabulous on the stance at nearly 14 months old she is so well built. Feminine well developed head, sweet expression from large open dark eyes well filled in under, nice shallow stop, correct taper to balanced foreface. Proud head carriage on moderately long neck well laid back shoulders correctly angulated fore chest with depth. Level short back over a compact body with ribs well sprung back into a short loin, beautiful presentation to a flat solidly marked Blenheim coat with long silky texture. Strong hindquarters well worked and angled effortless sound mover with reach and drive on well balanced legs with compact padded feet nicely feathered. Worked so well with handler. RBB
- WHITEHOUSES’ EMBETH JESSIE JAY AT DENAIN Sweet well marked head of correct shape with lovely gentle expression from her large dark eyes well filled under, shallow stop, tapering to correct foreface. Proud head carriage on moderate neck set well, angulated front with depth to chest. Nice topline over a compact body with depth, today felt she was carrying a little weight. Beautiful condition and presentation to her well marked and broken Blenheim jacket with nice feathering. Well sprung ribs back into short loin correct hindquarters with return to stifle and short hocks, straight nicely boned legs with compact well feathered feet, stylish mover and very sound.
- FOX-SHONES’ PAMEDNA REMEMBERANCE
MAIDEN BITCH 5 entries 1 trans 2 abs
- CLAYDONS’ BRYMARDEN BLUSH Something special are the words used to express thoughts about this 7 months old baby who is beautifully put together and has a super body with lovely depth and substance. So well presented in clean well conditioned broken Blenheim flat silky coat with enough feathering. I loved her pretty feminine worked head with nice markings not quite balanced but this did not detract. Fabulous eyes of large round black pools with such gentle expression, correct fill in under and taper to correct foreface, black button nose. Proud head carriage on moderate arched neck. Firm back over a compact well ribbed back body with depth to her chest. Angulation front and rear with lovely legs and feet a stylish elegant free mover and so sound with a well held happy wagging tail. Should have a very bright future. RBPIS
- WHITFIELDS’ BEVELMOUNT SANTE-FE very attractive on the stance with nice head correct skull between well set and carried feathered ears, kind expression from large dark open eyes, stop a little deep, correct foreface. Enough neck on arched neck, laid back shoulders firm short back, tail low set and carried low on the move. Well ribbed back compact body with enough angulation both ends, having depth and substance covered in an excellent coat of silky texture. Nicely boned legs and compact well feathered feet stylish forward reach just a little too close behind.
NOVICE BITCH 5 entries
- WATERS & BRYSONS’ SWEETBRIAR SORBET the youngest in the class at just 12 months old and has an aire of importance on the stance and really holds herself well. Very sweet and attractive head so well marked with divided blaze, correct skull between ears well feathered. Beautiful large open expressive eyes shallow stop to tapering foreface. Slightly arched moderate neck set into well laid-back shoulders into a short back to well set and carried feathered tail. A well angulated compact body, sprung ribs and short loin nicely muscled hindquarters, good return of stifle and short let down hocks. A stunning broken Blenheim coat in beautiful condition with a lovely flat silky texture, lovely feathering too. Very sound positive mover with good ground coverage and a lovely action should have a bright future.
- BARROWCLOUGHS’ BRYMARDEN ISADOR a stylish bitch and lovely to look at on the stance. Beautiful head of correct shape, balance with nice blaze and lozenge, pretty expression to her large dark eyes, shallow stop, long well feathered ears. Firm level backline tail little high set with happy carriage little high on the move which did spoil her outline. Compact well ribbed back body with depth and substance covered in a stylish flat conditioned silky coat. Nicely angled front and rear with some muscle tone, good moderately boned legs and well cushioned feet, free sound mover a little close behind.
- CROSSLEYS’ CAROLUS MISS ELIZABETH
GRADUATE BITCH 6 entries 3 abs
- GLENNS’ SHELPET SAMARA AT LILORCHARD slightly taller than 2 but just loved her shape and balance, she stands well covering the ground with a compact body and build. Feminine constructed well marked head, large open pretty dark eyes, shallow stop and correct foreface. Proud head carriage on moderately arched neck into well laid-back shoulders, firm back to set of tail. Beautiful clean, conditioned silky broken Blenheim jacket with straight feathering. Balanced straight moderately boned legs and compact feathered feet, very free sound action with good ground coverage tail carried little high on the move with nice wag.
- GRISTS’ CHARLOTTETOWN PERFECTION AT TRUEJOY slightly smaller build but with nice balance and build just a fraction slighter in her body make-up but with a compact body. Very attractive well marked sweet head with lovely correctly positioned tri markings. Round large black eyes spaced well, shallow stop, correct foreface balance. Slightly arched neck into well laid-back shoulders and a firm short level back into a well set tail and happy wagging tail. Lovely shoulder to upper arm angulation, correct hindquarters with good return of stifle and short straight hocks, feet well cushioned and compact. Beautiful coat, a little heavily marked but with a gloss shine to her raven black tri coat with nice feathering. Very stylish happy mover with good sound action front and rear.
- CRANES’ CRANVARL VIRGINIA
POST GRADUATE BITCH BLENHEIM OR TRI 7 entries
- LOVELS’ LOVETRAC BOOGIE WONDERLAND feminine and graceful outline to this well balanced and nicely put together nearly 20 months old. Sweet head of correct proportions and nicely marked, pretty large round dark eyes, ears set well, furnished and long. Strong moderately long arched neck into well laid back shoulders well angled to upper arm with depth to chest. Compact body with ribs well sprung back into a short loin. Beautifully presented heavily marked rich chestnut and pearl white flat, silky coat. Correctly set tail into hindquarters well developed with good return of stifle and short hocks. Straight well boned legs looked a little short due to body depth and length of coat feathering. Elegant and so sound on the move with good reach and with plenty of drive.
- RICHARDSONS’ KRINGLEHOLME SERUNA JW very pretty head of good shape just felt foreface was a fraction short. Lovely expressive large dark eyes well set either side of a shallow stop. Pretty well marked broken Blenheim jacket over a compact body with ribs well sprung back into short loin. Nicely angulated front with depth to chest. Hindquarters well moulded with nice tail set on with a happy tail action, good return of stifle and straight short hocks. Today was being handled by another and once she settled moved out soundly with sound action.
- Charlottetown Perfection at Truejoy.
POST GRADUATE B/T OR RUBY 5 entries 3 ABS
- KILCOYNES’ GRANASIL CASTANET Lovely shape and size to this smart looking Ruby bit of a handful and a real happy character. Very feminine in head correct almost flat skull between her ears. Stop a little step and indented, correct tapered foreface nice nose. Nice arching to a moderate neck into well laid back shoulders firm level back and well set and happy waggy tail. Compact well sprung ribs into short loin, nicely bodied with depth and substance. Rich ruby coat with a silky texture although little out of coat certainly on her trousers. Enjoying her day out settled well to move out soundly with correct front and rear action
- Thekop’s Cinderella. In this class she settled down from her playful attitude in the puppy class and looked well on the stance. This beautiful marked rich tan a raven black coat with lovely gleam and feathering on this just 11 months who is maturing nicely but not quite the balance of my winner. Nice height just a little longer in back which showed in her body having a just enough depth and substance for her age, was well ribbed just being a little long in loin. Nicely angled front and rear with moderately straight boned legs and compact feet, settled down and moved out well here just being a little close a foot both front and rear.
LIMIT BITCH 6 entries really like the class entries
- FOX-SHONES’ PAMEDNA ETERNITY. I preferred the outline and topline of this bitch who I remember seeing as a baby and thinking her special then today thought she might to be my winner just did not impress on the move or like her tail carriage which for me was a little too high today. Pretty head so well constructed and correctly marked with gentle expression from large round dark eyes. Having correct angles both ends of a beautiful balanced and compact body with lovely depth, substance with sprung ribs well back into short loin. Superior presentation to her rich chestnut and pearl white Blenheim jacket with nice length and a silky texture. So sound a mover, just lacked the elegant free movement and drive her construction says she should have.
- FOX’ LEWHARLE IZZADORABLE FOR LYNMILY This 4 year old looked more mature on the stance although she is of a lovely size preferred the outline of my winner. Very feminine well marked head of correct proportions, sweet dark round eyes, shallow stop, correct length of ear well feathered. Would have like more length to her arched neck. Clean laid shoulders into a firm level back to tail set little high which showed on the move flagging too highly. Angles well developed front and rear of her body with well sprung ribs into short loin, muscled hindquarters with good return of stifle and short hocks impressive on the move which was sound both ends. Very attractive on the stance with a beautifully presented lightly broken more heavier marked Blenheim coat.
- MacALPINES’ DELHAZE DOLLY DAYDREAM WITH ANNATIKE JW
OPEN BITCH 4 entries
- CLAYDONS’ ELLEMICH INFUSION JW I was so impressed by this bitch a she entered the ring and took my attention from the moment she strode around the ring with such an elegant aire of importance of which she carried all through her showing time. A glamorous very feminine bitch with correct size, shape and compact balance with a stunning head, almost flat skull well set on ears of nice length and feathering. Melting expression from round large black eyes, shallow stop filled in underneath, with tapering to correct foreface. Moderate arched neck into well laid back shoulders into a firm short back and well positioned tail set well and carried happily. Prettily marked clean presented well broken Blenheim silky coat of nice length with feathering. Well angled forequarters with depth to chest and body with ribs well sprung, muscular quarters with good return of stifle and short straight hocks. Straight well balanced and moderately boned legs with compact, padded feet nicely feathered. BB and BIS
- TURNBULLS’ PEAKEDOWNS MYSTIC slightly smaller all-through but of a nice shape and size and very feminine in outline. Pretty head nice skull and set of ears, well set apart large round dark eyes, slightly more stop than 1 in my opinion would like more length to her foreface also to her arched neck. Correctly angulated shoulders to upper arm and straight moderately boned legs. Firm level short back to well set on and happy wagging tail. Deep chest and body with well sprung back ribs covered in a pretty well marked broken Blenheim jacket nice presentation, condition and texture. Well developed hindquarters short hocks stylish sound mover covering the ground well.
- Granasil Castanet
BRACE 2 entries 1 ABS
- Lewharle Izzadorable for Lynmily and Lynmily Mr Blue Sky a mother and son team not so well matched in height but both in nice coats and lovely condition with good body weight and looked so well, on the move gaited well together. Best Brace in Show.
JUDGE JENNY MILLER