This year’s winners have been crowned at the Kennel Club Olympia Agility Stakes, held in association with Skinner’s pet foods.
The prestigious event saw the stars of agility compete in five finals in the small, medium, large, large novice, and ABC (Anything But Collie) categories as part of the London International Horse Show at Olympia.
Each competition was judged by Kennel Club Championship agility judge, Martin Cavill.
The winners of the Kennel Club Olympia Agility Stakes were:
- Wednesday 19th December: ABC – 20 year-old Isaac Hartley with his Labrador Cross, Kiera, from Worcester.
- Thursday 20th December: Medium – Dawn Weaver with four year-old Border Collie Cross, Vegas, from Portland.
- Friday 21st December: Large Novice – Jenny Kimber with two year-old Border Collie, Rogue, from Oxford.
- Saturday 22nd December: Large 6-7 – Natasha Wise with six year-old Border Collie, Pebbles, from Watford.
- Sunday 23rd December: Small – Dave Munnings with five year-old Border Collie/Corgi Cross, Boost, from Newbury.
William Delamore, Sales and Marketing Director at Skinner’s, commented: “The standard at Olympia was world-class; every year we look forward to the competitions and we are thrilled to be part of such a prestigious event. Congratulations to the winners for their fantastic performances and we’d like to wish each and every competitor the best of luck for 2019.”
Caroline Kisko, Kennel Club Secretary said: “Congratulations to all the competitors, we saw so many talented dogs and handlers over the weekend. The Olympia Stakes is always an exciting way to end the year and testament to how popular agility is as a canine activity. We hope that all our winners and competitors have a lovely Christmas and a successful 2019.”
The Kennel Club Olympia Agility Stakes were held at the London International Horse Show from 19th- 23rd December 2018.
Photo courtesy of the Kennel Club & Yulia Titovets